Friday, December 2, 2011

A Thin Line Between You And Me...

Why have you grown to Hate me ...is it because you believe that i don't care

You have a Persona of me that you have manifested in your  head and it's not accurate nor fair

I have made mistakes and when you look closer at yourself ...you will recognize the same

I am not out to break a heart ...i'm man enough to know that Love is not a Game

My life has not been the best and it isn't conducive to our situation

You are falling out of love with me ...after spending  months ...carrying our creation

My mind hasn't changed about you ..despite the words of resentment aimed my way

I know that a woman feeling betrayed and scorned ...would choose these words to say

I am not convinced that our love is over and headed for an ending ...not imagined by you nor me

But if the strain of loving me has driven you to hating me...then maybe we were never meant to be

I remember when i first met you and we were overwhelmed by the sensation of love ..pure Fantasy

Now that time has passed and Our situation has seemed to change ...Negativity has become...

A THIN LINE BETWEEN YOU AND ME... 

1 comment: