Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Last Kiss Goodbye...

I am very surprised by our Present...but our Past i consider a gift
We were a love defined by purpose...now our hearts have been set adrift

We are floating down a River of emotion...into a Ocean of Despair
Uncertain of our future...unsure if we really had a life to share

I still dream of our first night together and how strong my love was for you
Now i wonder if there was a bit of false exhilaration and a fascination clouding my view

That isn't true from above ...because i am still feeling as if my life is empty without your touch
I have never in my existence..wanted to share my life with a woman so much

A woman like you ...comes along just once in a lifetime
And to hold on to a woman like you...takes a toll on a Man's Mind

Everyday shouldn't be a fight till the Finish ...however a fight for our love is a battle worth winning
Each moment should be a confirmation of  hearts desire ...each day a new beginning

Well i don't want to make it seem i am perfect and did nothing to make you Cry
I am writing you and i hope that you can see that i'm sincere...i wanted to ask you for One Last Kiss Goodbye

1 comment: