Tuesday, November 29, 2011

When Somebody Loves You Back...

Yesterday i saw the moon...before i met you... it meant darkness has fallen
This morning i saw the sun... just yesterday it meant that another day was calling

That bird singing on my ledge..was actually singing a song
My smile was permanent today ..and nothing could make it go wrong

I never even noticed the Fireplace before ..it was just a source of heat
Now it's a place that i lie down close to you ...making my day complete

Love songs on the radio ...they were for memories gone past...Reminiscing 
Now i can hear the words ...they are the start of some romancing...Slow dancing

Now my arms don't feel so empty ..as i lie in Bed 
I lie on my back ..to make room on my chest for you head

I am in a Trance most of the day ...i leave messages ..i know you check
There's nothing like Loving somebody...When somebody loves you Back...

No comments:

Post a Comment