Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Reflection...

I'm Standing in The Mirror 
I don't really know what I am searching for inside
I guess that I am searching for the image of the man ..that you have created in your mind


If he does exist and I am sure that he doesn't exist in a form that I can see
I will wait for him to appear before me and then I will ask for him to leave us be


Something is lurking in the Darkness and is haunting our love from an evil place
The Beast within this Cold ,Dark World...I will challenge and  destroy it face to face


I will not give up nor will I ever hide from My Destiny
Usted Me Completa...Yes I said that you complete me


Forgiveness is a tool seldom used in this day and age
People simply ..run from signs and what's familiar or are annihilated by their Rage


I'm still standing here and still nothing to report or to confront
I turned off the light as not to scare it away...you'll say I see ...i'll say that I don't


I was thinking backwards as I have been here waiting to catch this person in the act 
I thought about the decisions we made and how I somehow failed to see a simple fact


Maybe my life isn't equipped to carry another person as I attempt to rise
I am reflecting now and I have clear understanding...it's right here before my eyes


The person that you see will never appear to me ..because I have never been that type of  man
My Life Is not Perfect...but I will fight to improve and evolve...My Reflection on us is still positive and when you are ready...you are still in my Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment