Monday, December 12, 2011

You Can Believe In Me...

I've been inspired by magnificence and hypnotized by your elegance
I've evolved my perception on love...i'm no longer consumed by my past..i'm willing to take another chance
My eyes have been opened and My Heart is prepared to receive
A love so extraordinary in way that before i would  never Believe

The sunshine is Brighter and The Moon seems to always be full of appeal
The stars has an extra glow  and The breeze has a gentle feel
The anticipation is overwhelming...but the wait is almost over
I'm apprehensive and nervous , but i'm overjoyed with the love i've discovered

My heartbeat is rapid ...my feet won't stand still
This feeling is scary but amazing...i'm realizing Happiness and i love the way it feels
Now i'd like to give thanks to The Most High above...for blessing me with an Angel from Heaven above
For the first time in my life ..I'm sure about it ..You Can Believe In Me...i am finally in Love


1 comment:

  1. Great work! Words of feelings is always best written on paper from the heart* Your work captures the readers.

    ReplyDelete