Sunday, December 11, 2011

Te Quiero (I Love You)....

How can you accuse me of pretending to love 
when everything i live, breath ,and desire i have found in you 

you are my lifelong search...the one that i've always dreamed of
at this time you may not believe me ...but it's true

i am crushed by the fact that you don't see me for who i am
and the way you judge me based on illogical facts

the way you see our love as a game i've been playing...some kind of silly scam
even if you saw me for who i truly am ...at this point ...i couldn't come back

i may not have every answer that you need ...but that's because you haven't asked me every question
i wanted to give you each and every ounce of my being

we had more than you think we did and i felt like we had a beautiful evolution
but you have made your choice and i can't judge you for that ...just know that i will love you for as long as i'm breathing...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, whoever she is, I hope she knows the impact she is having on you. Strong!

    ReplyDelete