Saturday, December 24, 2011

She Is ...

A bright light at the end of a dark tunnel of uncertainty and strife
A beautiful reminder of a love that once and could once more define a life

An angel with eyes that are so big ..they are illuminating like stars in the sky
A Treasure beyond compare..so beautiful ...so precious...already the Apple of my eye

I cried when i laid eyes on you...yet it was an image..not the real thing
Even from a distance...I can't begin to resist you...you make my heart sing

So special to me in every way imaginable and impossible to ignore
My Princess , My Heart, My reason to always do more

I will hold you in my arms one day soon and i will never release you from my embrace
She Is the manifestation of a love so magnificent and incredible...She Is The One ...I could never Replace

2 comments: