Wednesday, November 16, 2011

In The Beginning...

I never believed that we would be together and somehow we became a reality
I can remember dreaming of you on many nights before we ever met
The height of my existence is the day that you expressed your love for me
I can still feel the fluttering of my heart and how i nervously began to sweat

I had fallen in love with you long before we ever spoke
I was searching for you and i was desiring your presence in such an intense way
If i was never allowed a chance to to meet you ...no matter my wealth ,i would have been broke
Because everyday would have spent nocturnally..not enough sunshine in my life,to create a day

In the beginning i felt as if my life ..was about to evolve and improve
I had the most beautiful woman ,whose soul and spirit ...are second to none
We were like a great love song..with so much rhythm and flow..a nicely choreographed groove
I wasn't aware that such a woman could exist in this world...now that you're here...the growth has begun..

No comments:

Post a Comment