Friday, November 25, 2011

I Hope That You Are Sure...

It seems as if you have your mind made up and you have apparently already decided
That you can't chance your heart to me ..my emotions are divided


On one hand ..i can appreciate your honesty and the way you know exactly what you want from me
However on the other hand you were incessantly negative..and never appreciated nor accepted me


you are a great woman and a friend for life ,but do know , that once you break it off with me,i'm forever done
i was working my way into a better place with you and i was feeling as if you after all your negativity ..were maybe still the one


your problems with me... were small by comparison ..to the battle raging in your brain
you created a persona of me from your own insecurities...all in which i can't explain


Just know that i was poised to be with you and love you ..with all of  my Human fiber
Now you sit alone crying over losing me ..when you're the one whom left me...now that's your own love story to decipher


you said that i don't seem to be bothered nor do i seem to have a care in the world
i'm not an emotional person and that must be the Man in me..but i will miss a lot about you, i may have been a Clam ...but you could have been my Pearl... 

1 comment: