Tuesday, November 1, 2011

She Became My Life...

From the moment i first spoke to her ...i knew that she was going to be my wife
No one had ever touched my soul so deeply in my entire life...

She didn't need advice nor opinions about loving me
It was as if she was where she was born to be

she took charge of my life and gave me substance and a base
she took the loose ends that affected my existence and put them in the right place

An incredible woman ...from her heart ,mind ,and smile...
to her long legs and pure beauty that is resonated thru her style

she has calmly and patiently awaited my Charm to become that of a Prince
i am a real man and a king...so being a Prince ,made no sense

however i must learn that the love of a woman isn't guaranteed
And to lose the love of a woman is like a deep cut...that goes down too far ...to immediately bleed

1 comment: