Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our Heartbeats ...

You felt as if I didn't care about the love...that you were expressing so passionately to me
I was unable to match your intensity...and I admit this to a certain Degree

You were convinced that I didn't want you in my life...In any way, form or fashion
I would have stayed with you no matter what...I just couldn't match my thoughts with  a similar  action

You told me that I wasn't Romantic enough and didn't have an affectionate bone in my body
I was overwhelmed with anticipation...Thinking of a future ..for you and me

You gave me everything you had ...but it never seemed to be enough in your mind
I was always convinced in my heart ...That you are truly One of a kind

You felt as if my Heart and Soul..was on a journey...The Naked eye couldn't seem to Catch
However My Lovely...I was always so deeply in love with you...Our Heartbeats Just Never Could Match

No comments:

Post a Comment