Friday, January 27, 2012

A Love Story ...

Once Upon A Time...When I was a young boy...I had a dream about you
It wasn't clear back then but Later on In my Life... I found That dream coming true

I was astonished by the first sight of you..it was as if I already knew your name
It amazed me to see you ..looking at me ...just the same

We asked at the same time...Excuse me ,but do I know you from somewhere
We both wanted to make sure before it became obvious about our stare

I couldn't take my eyes off you as you walked away with sheer elegance and style
You turned back.I turned my head...a nice moment ...we both began to smile

You came into my life ..exactly when I needed you the most
I want to show my deepest affection and gratitude...and every great show needs a great Host

Will you be the entitity that shares this little light of mine
I have so much that I want to give to you in our love affair...your energy and spirit is so Divine

We have everything That True love will ever need ...you are the spirit that I know will restore me
I am convinced ...without a shadow of a doubt...that we are writing a beautiful...Love Story...

1 comment: