Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Chance To Love...

This year I plan to be a better man and never have to make this resolution again
I have issues and situations that I... would need a full day to explain

I am not a man of few words..but when i'm around you i'm speechless
It's not a negative reason..there's something about this moment that's caused this

I will take my time from this point forward..and allow this to happen a lot more naturally
The difference between now and then...I believe that this love we share is more than meant to be

I won't step into thing's blindly and without any regard for what may happen next
I have figured out that if do thing's before you are ready...you never give your very best

I will be 42 years old this year and honestly it's time to get everything in my life together and i'm on my way
I have a  better idea about how to succeed this year...This year i will see my day

All that i am...and all that I vow to be ...you have been there for me ...it's your happiness that i'm thinking of
As I make my way thru all thing's that are negative...I am Happy for a new year and A new chance to Love...



1 comment: